TX, Austin – Global Support
Whole Foods Market is synonymous with impeccable standards and the highest quality products available. The Workday HRIS Configuration Analyst is responsible for the expertise in configuration, testing, documentation, and auditing related to Workday HR modules. With minimal supervision, the Workday HRIS Configuration Analyst will perform detailed, analytical, and technical tasks. This position will focus primarily on Payroll, Compensation, and related modules for US, UK, and Canada.
- Lead the exploration, evaluation, recommendation, design, and configuration of new features, functionalities, and security for Payroll, HCM, and associated modules within Workday
- Perform fit and gap analysis on Workday processes and new upcoming features / functionalities that impact the overarching structure of Workday HCM and associated modules
- Be the voice of the application in all things Workday
- Be the key Subject Matter Expert (SME) to determine the right technology solution to meet strategic business initiatives
- Define the technology and deliver the feature roadmap adoption to our business partners
- Develop and enhance working knowledge through training, independent research, and experimentation to become a SME
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes, suggest enhancements, and present proposals to leadership
- Identify change management issues as they pertain to process improvement, and proactively address them
- Lead projects as defined by leadership, which includes leading meetings, providing regular project updates, and adhering to project deadlines
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors and consultants to address support and project activities
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employee information
- 3+ years of Workday configuration and HR experience, specifically in Payroll and Compensation.
- 2+ years of experience in project management, project scheduling, quality assurance testing, preparing documentation and specifications, and technical writing
- A strong understanding of foundational organization structures, worker and staffing processes, and security in Workday
- Experience in Workday report-writing and dashboards is highly preferred
- Experience in additional Workday modules is a plus, including HCM, Recruiting, and Talent
- Amazing communication skills and ability to collaborate with teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent problem identification, analysis, and solving skills
- High proficiency in making decisions by consistently proposing quality solutions and answers to issues by gathering extensive data, conducting research, and presenting a recommended solution to all parties involved
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to translate the technical requirements to business needs and vice versa
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including how to use Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, and other functions necessary to conduct ad-hoc data audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related area is preferred
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Whole Foods Market works with job sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, and ZipRecruiter to promote opportunities at our company. Please be aware that other career sites may not be accurate or up to date and may even be fraudulent. We encourage and recommend all candidates to apply via our site.