TX, Austin – Global Support
Job Description Summary
Whole Foods Market is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join our Store Development team responsible for program support which includes management of technology systems which support repairs & maintenance at all WFM physical site locations. In this role, you will support a wide range of store development & operations disciplines and coordinate all aspects of system-specific projects involving software enhancements, data management, and custom reporting as well as non-system projects supporting team initiatives. You will be responsible for defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments, developing detailed project plans, and managing all implementation processes including communication to stakeholders, progress tracking, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery.
- Provide ongoing support & management of WFM Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) in a system administrator capacity and as required by the business.
- Provide ongoing support to Store Development and WFM business partners on an as needed basis within the CMMS Platform.
- Work with & support external business partners/suppliers on work order specific inquiries including but not limited to invoice/payment questions, work order management questions & training.
- Support & track dependencies on partners, vendors and other third parties to effectively influence successful dependency resolution.
- Support the store development team that includes but is not limited to setting organizational guidelines, SOP’s, processes, ensuring tool data entry is accurate & entered timely.
- Help to ensure the success of projects in a timely manner from start to finish utilizing Whole Foods Market’s methodologies and practices.
- Define and follow communication plans with team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Help to guide team members to create comprehensive project plans with clear timelines.
- Manage, document, and communicate project status to leaders and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Control project quality and success by actively managing issues, managing decision processes, assessing risks, initiating, and tracking change requests, and meeting deadlines for deliverables.
- Facilitate and participate in meetings with team members, partners, and senior stakeholders.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings as applicable.
- Identify and provide recommendations for project management process improvements.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, ceaseless energy, and persistence to achieve goals despite obstacles or difficulties.
- Convey a strong sense of urgency to drive issues to closure & the ability to build rapport with team members inside and outside the organization.
- Communicate structured information in a clear, concise, and organized fashion.
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences
· Must have comprehensive understanding of Store Development functions, tasks, methods, systems, tools, and procedures.
· Minimum 3 years of experience with a CMMS or similar platform/analysis experience.
· Advanced knowledge of Verisae & Corrigo is a plus.
· Basic knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS.
· Familiarity with Workday Financials, Insights, Microsoft Office Suite, Coupa, Engie, Parasense, Energy Star Portfolio Manager and Tango is a plus.
· Outstanding analytical skills, with ability to evaluate and clearly communicate financial results.
· Develops and recommends methods to continuously improve systems and processes.
Teamwork & Collaboration:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to lead others.
· Provides positive guidance and mentoring for Team Members.
· Works effectively with supported teams and individuals.
· Works effectively with suppliers, vendors, and key external stakeholders.
Task and Project Management:
· Organized, skilled at prioritization, and ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
· Supports task / project planning, including budget / cost, schedules, and resource requirements.
· Maintains open communication among all task / project stakeholders, internally and externally.
· Directs and advises Team Members on specific project/ program activities.
· Engages with leadership to help develop and ensure effective support of functional objectives.
· Identifies process and procedural changes that will have a positive impact on the function’s overall effectiveness and efficiency.
· Translates departmental objectives into tangible actions on the front line.
Education & Experience:
· BA/BS degree and 4-6 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
· Prior leadership experience not required but may have informally led teams or performed in a team lead type of role.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
· Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
· This position may require up to 10% travel.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
Whole Foods Market works with job sites like Indeed, LinkedIn, and ZipRecruiter to promote opportunities at our company. Please be aware that other career sites may not be accurate or up to date and may even be fraudulent. We encourage and recommend all candidates to apply via our site.