Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,100 attorneys in 18 offices: 13 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
- Support manager of patent recruiting to hire lateral attorneys, law students, and patent agents for our patent prosecution team on a firmwide basis.
- Support law school recruiting team by coordinating on-campus and entry-level hiring for patent prosecution candidates on a firmwide basis. Including but not limited to reviewing resumes, processing candidates, and onboarding.
- Coordinate firmwide patent prosecution specific summer program training, integration and events.
- Coordinate firmwide patent prosecution associate offer letters, associate onboarding and integration efforts.
- Work closely with our marketing team to plan, coordinate and lead recruiting events and create marketing materials.
- Administering our PALS program, which provides tuition assistance to patent agents who are in law school. Serve as primary point of contact for PALS program questions from internal and external sources.
- Maintaining regular communication with candidates, search firms, and hiring partners.
- Tracking candidates, scheduling interviews and drafting offer letters.
- Sourcing patent agent candidates, creating hiring call agendas and special projects.
- Build strategic relationships with, search firms, law schools, graduate school student groups and other educational institutions (including hosting and coordinating events in the office and on-campus) to advance the Firm’s recruiting strategies.
- Collaborate with administrative departments on onboarding and integrating new hires, including coordinating new mentors and integration activities for patent associate, patent law students, and patent agent hires.
- Maintain recruiting records and generate recruiting and Workday reports.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website here. Equal Opportunity Employer.
***For applicants in Colorado or New York City: The pay scale for this role is $25 – $34 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
The firm requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated and new hires will be required to upload proof of vaccination prior to their start date. At the current time, in accordance with CDC guidance, individuals are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single dose of a one-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). If the CDC or local health authorities for our office locations amend their definition of “fully vaccinated” to include vaccine boosters, the firm will do the same. Individuals who wish to be considered for an accommodation on religious or medical grounds, or as allowed by applicable law, may do so by contacting the firm’s Human Resources department.