Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent innovative companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm has approximately 1,000 attorneys in 16 offices: 11 in the U.S., three in China, and two in Europe. Our broad spectrum of practices and entrepreneurial spirit allow our staff exceptional opportunities for professional achievement and career growth.
We are seeking a recruiter to join our busy staff recruiting efforts. The recruiter will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of professional staff as well as the planning, organization, development, and implementation of all recruitment processes. This individual will provide proactive insight, guidance, and support to the Firm’s staff managers, and will help make Wilson Sonsini an employer of choice.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting including: creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing, attracting, identifying, qualifying/screening, and presenting candidates to hiring managers.
- Responsible for all candidate interaction including: negotiating offers, processing pre-employment requirements, answering all benefit and employment questions, and communicating first day trainings and schedules.
- Collaborate with staff department management to assess staffing needs and formulate search strategies.
- Identify strategic sourcing strategies and provide leadership in developing managers’ recruiting and interviewing skills.
- Work with managers to fill pipeline with candidates who fit into the overall business strategies.
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the current market and share local market (competitive) intelligence with key client groups.
- Provide support to projects in the recruiting arena such as employment branding, print and on-line communications, human capital metrics, talent acquisition system, referral program, mobility, and onboarding.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of three years of comprehensive, full-cycle recruiting experience (or equivalent) in a complex organization; law firm or other professional services experience preferred.
- Proficiency with talent acquisition systems required; Workday experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service (internal and external).
- Ability to manage numerous projects and work processes simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with employees and hiring managers at all office locations.
- Ability to handle confidential material with integrity and discretion.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Visit our website here. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Wilson Sonsini is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees and partners, their families, and members of our community against COVID-19. Accordingly, we require all partners and employees based in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a documented underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief that prevents such vaccination. Offer of employment will be conditioned upon applicants presenting proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or obtaining an exemption on medical or religious grounds.