CAN, QC, Remote
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday is Growing! More specifically we are growing our Healthcare Industry Sales team! We are looking for an Account Executive who has experience growing net new business within Healthcare Large or Medium Enterprise accounts.
Ideal candidates will maximize their extensive experience in Canadian Healthcare settings and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to optimally position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions and you will help develop customers into key references for Workday.
Do you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, love working in a multifaceted environment and want to have FUN then Workday is the place for you?
About the Role
- Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance, HR, sourcing and planning. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, sourcing and analytics applications crafted for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies.
- Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized to the Fortune 50, are gaining business value from Workday.
- Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- Workday's values give us a framework for leadership and daily decisions, and help us enjoy our time at work. Sounds so simple, but too often companies get caught up in politics, ivory-tower attitudes, and market mania instead of focusing on the things that probably made them successful in the first place.
- Our core values and beliefs define what’s significant to us at Workday. From a future employee perspective these core values are key;
- Employees – Most fundamentally, people are the core of our business. Without them, we would not have a business. We hire the best and expect phenomenal accomplishments.
- Integrity – We say what we mean, and mean what we say. We stick to our commitments, treat everyone equitably, and communicate openly and honestly.
- Fun – We also feel it’s relevant to have a sense of humor. We like to laugh—it makes our work that much more enjoyable. We also invest in community and company events that help our employees and their families feel a connection to Workday beyond business as usual.
- For a full list of values see here: https://www.workday.com/en-gb/company/about-workday/core-values.html
- Build and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named Canadian Healthcare accounts (Acute Care, LTC and other healthcare settings)
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Cultivate mutually effective relationships with strategic partners
- Be responsible for the sales cycle – from lead progression to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plans
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal systems
- Work with Field Marketing to generate leads
- Ensure 100% customer happiness and retention
- A validated sales hunter and closer with experience in Healthcare in Canada
- Bilingual speaker (French and English)
- Experience leading a sales pursuit in a team selling environment
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience – preferably in a ERP environment
- Consistently leading sophisticated sales cycles from start to finish
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Outstanding professional presence and eye for business
Workday Pay Transparency Statement – United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $132,800 – $162,300
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!