USA, NY, New York City
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
As an Account Executive, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Workday Solutions with Enterprise prospects. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
About the Role
Experience / Qualifications
• Extensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud based ERP / HCM / Financial planning solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts
• Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday solutions within prospective accounts
• Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
• Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
• Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
• Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards enterprise organizations
• Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
• Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
• Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
• Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
• You will be a key player in Workday’s field sales team to drive net new business sales into strategic named accounts
• You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
• You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
• You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
• You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
• If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact [email protected] to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!