Germany, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday is bringing enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to organizations around the world. Our solutions combine a lower cost of ownership with a modern approach to ERP applications. Dave Duffield, our founder, and former Peoplesoft founder, and Aneel Bhusri, Silicon Valley veteran, are forging a compelling and market disrupting organization and want to find the best and brightest to help grow the company.
•Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase program
•Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
•Flexible working hours and work from home option
•A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
•Structured employee onboarding & Workday sales academy to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
•Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
About the Role
As a Workday Net New Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of Workday. The company now has more than 2,700+ customers World Wide and is having a customer satisfaction rate of 97%.
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday’s field sales team to drive net new business sales into large, strategic accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of selling to C-level from a direct, field sales position
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday into companies
- Prior sales experience of selling software solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably ERP / HCM / Financial planning)
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture is a big plus
- Experience in cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German & English
You will use your experience and selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday. You will help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you have love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you..
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!