United Kingdom, London
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
The Financial Services & Insurance team is a newly created division predicated on the growth of the UKI as EMEA’s largest market and our increased industry focused strategy.
About the Role
The Business Architect is an experienced Presales Solutions Consultant who has the ability to create and architect suite-based solutions across the entire Workday portfolio, in the context of the customer’s business initiatives.
- Leading strategic, complex, differentiated suite solution opportunities to address needs of customers
- Developing and driving the overall solution architecture, deployment approach/strategy and the personalised customer deliverables along the journey together
- Advise the Account Executive and deal team on the solution strategy and co-develop this
- Identifying the key existing systems, system dependencies and integration points in the overall solution and develop solution maps
- Collaborating with various functional groups (Value Management, Services, Customer Success Management) to build sustainable business with key customers
- Building the right PoV and demo assets with the help of SC’s and EA’s
- Demonstrating the value of the solution to C-level executives, in specific areas
- Ensuring tools, techniques and approaches designed are replicable and scalable across the Presales organisation
· Deep Business Credibility & Industry Acumen
· Multi-pillar Solution & Product Breadth
· Strong Leadership & Program Management Skills
· Strong Customer Relationship Management & Networking Skills
· Result-driven: passionate, focused, resilient
· Activator: make things happen, influence without authority
· Multiplier: Committed to individual and team excellence
· Learner: Intently curious and Innovative
· Empathetic: People & customer Centric
Experience & Profile
· Experience of large-scale enterprise transformation deals
· Experience in (implementing) large ERP projects
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!