Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday’s Sales teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in selling our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region.
Our team promotes Workday’s core values with ‘Employees’ being the first of them. This is why we:
1) Offer flexible work
2) Empower you to follow your desired career path & achieve professional and personal goals
3) Encourage work-life balance and wellbeing
4) Are proud to champion equal opportunities for everyone.
We are looking for someone to join our Sales Organisation, who is eager to learn with a creative mindset, support their colleagues, and have fun.
About the Role
As a Workday Product Specialist – Workday Financial Management Cloud, you will be part of an great team in Dutch market selling financials software for a dynamic, field sales organisation growing at an exceptional pace.
You will use your extensive Financials knowledge and experience to create opportunities with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
You will help shape the go to market of our financials solution, employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP & Financial solutions.
As a Product Specialist Financials
- you will lead the business development, selling and evangelism efforts for Financials Management solutions in a dynamic field sales organization growing at an exceptional pace.
- Be the first in market on the ground building the success of Workday financials
- you will use your experience within Financials and ERP to help drive demand for Cloud Financial Management in the market place.
- you will employ your consultative selling skills to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP Financial solutions and you will orchestrate a successful engagement with prospects from lead to reference.
- finally you will enable internal and external stakeholders around Workday Financial Management to build a strong and dynamic ecosystem to support your efforts.
- A good understanding of enterprise finance processes and the office of the CFO functions
- Prior experience with ERP, enterprise performance management or BI applications
- Ability to quickly understand business challenges and the ability to create value for potential clients
- Experience in a team selling environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Experience to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and service integrators
- Prior experience in teaching and evangelizing to internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase prog
- Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Amazing colleagues in a collaborative, dynamic and fast growing environment with flat hierarchies
- A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Structured employee onboarding & Workday sales academy to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
- Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!