Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday is looking for an outstanding technologist to join the global Presales Operations team. As a Business Support Architect, you will partner with global sales and presales groups to support the rapid growth of the next generation in Analytics, Planning, HCM, Sourcing and Finance software. The primary responsibility will be to work with our Solution Architect team to support our demonstration tenant build work for our oCHRO solutions. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Role
In Presales Operations we support the field sales organization by keeping them in front of the prospects as much as possible. In this role, we work closely with the Presales teams to handle the creation and evolution of the demonstration tenants used with our prospects. The issues we face are usually pivotal to supporting our business and evolving our capabilities, so your work can have a significant impact on the future. We're seeking someone who can drive and support our business through the creation and execution of critical processes such as product build out, use case build out and documentation, data creation, validation and management, testing, demo script management and more…
You can demonstrate:
- Familiarization of the Workday Suite of products, especially HCM is a plus.
- Prior experience in a presales support role or sales engineering role.
- Proficient in quality assurance, development of testing scripts and development of automation plans.
- An understanding of the development lifecycle and building of product solutions.
- You’re a confident communicator (verbally and in writing), who collaborates effectively with people at all levels and varying technical ability
- Someone who is passionate about problem-solving and has strong analytical skills is ideally suited
- You love to learn and can effectively absorb new technology and features
- You are an excellent teammate who will establish relationships across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to find workarounds and solutions, but knows when to ask for help.
- You are capable of excelling in a growing and rapidly changing company, working on a brand-new product.
- You will need demonstrate initiative, flexibility and provide complete follow through on areas of responsibility and expertise
- We are looking for a workmate who seeks to influence and continuously improve the support and solutions we provide
- Experience with Workday or similar applications.
- Previous experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect / Support Analysts a plus.
- Ability to travel periodically for team meetings and Presales/Sales events
Workday is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!