Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Responsible for marketing the company’s products and/or services via telephone with well-qualified prospects. Takes orders and answers questions typically generated by local and/or national advertising and prepares appropriate documentation. Generates prospective customers through cold calling and qualifies leads. Qualified leads are typically directed to field and/or inside sales team for close. Mails marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive posture of the company, and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services. Prepares activity and forecast reports. Does not close the sale.
About the Role
- Use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
- Help develop customers into key references for Workday.
Skills You'll Need
- Fluency in English
- Native / Fluency in Flemish/Dutch, ideally would be from Belgium or have knowledge of the Belgium market
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious and detail oriented
- Bring fun to your Workday
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or commercial qualifications
- 1year sales or sales development experience, preferably in technology industry
- Passion to innovate and an ability to convey a vision of the intrinsic potential of technology
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!