Australia, NSW, North Sydney
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Join our team and experience Workday! It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Data Conversion consultant works on Workday’s deployment projects, with a focus on the successful implementation of Workday’s Data Conversion processes to make our deployments successful. The Data Conversion Consultant works closely with the client’s project team as they extract legacy data, partnering to transform the data to Workday standards and ultimately load it into Workday. This role will gain a proficiency in Workday’s Implementation methodology, bring technical knowledge to uptake Workday’s tooling, and be a good partner and consultant to our Customers, combining those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
About the Role
- A Data Conversion Consultant will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workday’s Data Conversion processes on customer projects, helping establish and champion best practices for all deployments.
- Workday is looking for a Data Conversion Consultant who has complete project lifecycle experience in a data conversion role.
- This role is within Workday’s Professional Services (PS) industries, and spans both Human Capital Management and Financials domains, experience with all domains and industries is not required, but is a positive. Experience with packaged HRMS/Financial systems is also preferred.
- This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary point of contact for data conversion between the project team and customers.
- Work directly with customers, functional consultants and integration consultants to establish conversion approach, complete migration of configuration and to complete the data conversion / load of customer data into Workday.
- Understand technical data conversion issues, expertly resolve issues and communicate solutions.
- Become a functional expert in one or more Workday functional areas (e.g., HRMS, Payroll, Financials).
- Assist customers with their data extract, explaining the conversion process, defining data requirements, and working with them to accurate data in their legacy systems and prepare for the data conversion cycle.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus alongside organizational and consulting skills that enable both a successful engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to obtain, hold and maintain a security clearance to the required level, is an inherent requirement for this role
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!