Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Using knowledge of company products, services, support and technology, oversees sales operations activities to achieve company goals. Maintains relationship with field personnel to ensure timely, accurate, and prompt forecast submissions. Works with Sales and Finance Departments to develop and administer the company’s worldwide sales forecast. Responsible for organizing financial modeling and statistical studies for sales department.
About the Role
In this role, you will be supporting Workday’s business, responsible for Sales Planning, Go-To-Market design, Demand Management, Opportunity Management process, Sales Forecast process and monitoring business performance. Your primary purpose is to support the Workday France Team to achieve sustainable growth and maximise the up-sell opportunity across the France customer territory.
Reporting to the Sr Director, Sales Strategy & Operations, Continental Europe you will work closely with the Sales Leadership across France and be responsible for delivering insights, early warning and solutions based on best practices and business acumen. Sales Operations supports strategic and operational decision-making at Workday.
Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to work across organisations with disparate needs, creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analysing data, to synthesise multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
Insights into market dynamics, buying behaviours, sales execution, pipeline management and competitive trends are key to create and execute action plans to impact the key growth initiatives in the region.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Go to market planning / Operational Plans – Market potential assessment, design and implementation of sales coverage model, productivity targets, quota credit and compensation rules, territory definition and account assignments
- Drive and support transformation and change activities in programs/ projects across the regions
- Active monitoring of the relevant KPIs and preparation of relevant analysis to support senior management decision making
- Pipeline development and monitoring, identification of gaps & assessment of pipeline building programs
- Coordination of Demand generation activities across the regions. Working with different stakeholders (Marketing, Value Management, CSD, Sales, Alliances) drive the Regional Demand Generation plans to optimise pipeline impact and coverage. Integration of those plans and coordination through the Demand Generation boards
- Preparation of presentations and management documents. Preparation of quarterly business reviews
- Support for yearly Budgeting and Planning process
Skills, Knowledge, Education
- Leadership, Strategic & Business Acumen
- Analytics Capabilities – Experience doing data analysis, modelling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Results driven
- Experience in business application software and SaaS
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com is highly recommended
- Consultative approach and strong communication skills to engage with key stakeholders on senior executive level
- Conflict resolution & change agility
- Proven cross – team collaborations and facilitation skills
- Experience in driving complex, cross organisational projects for process improvement, GTM development, etc.
- Deep understanding of business processes
- Solid knowledge of demand generation processes, Marketing planning & pipeline build
- Customer focus
- General familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Proven Execution skills
- 4-year degree required; MBA preferred
- Fluent in English and French
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!