Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Our Planning sales team understands how the Performance Management, Financial Application, and Business Intelligence markets can positively impact organisations and unlock value for them. In this current complex and challenging environment, the importance of having a powerful cloud-based solution to support organisational planning couldn’t be more compelling.
About the Role
If you are someone that appreciates how the future finance function can drive greater business value and translate business strategy into an enabling change strategy, this will be an ideal role for you!
Workday Enterprise Planning Account Executive will lead the business development, selling and evangelism efforts for our planning suite to prospective key accounts. Your recent success in selling cloud-based applications and products to an enterprise customer base is a strong sign you're an excellent candidate for this role.
You will have sole responsibility for a substantial unchartered territory in the region and will benefit immensely from partnering with our core enterprise sales team for referrals. If you love challenge, this is a huge opportunity to settle into a role with a significant amount of runway to take advantage of.
- Revenue – Beat your quota and be rewarded
- Customer engagement – Build compelling, value-based transformation opportunities that drive customer engagement
- Customer success – Their success means a great deal to you!
- Team success – Our success – we are successful together as a team
- Customer satisfaction – They love how we’ve prepared them for the future and built previously unreleased levels of value
- Your happiness – You make a difference and see that your contribution is highly valued and recognized
- You are currently in a cloud-based product/ application sales role
- You have exceeded your assigned quota in the last 3 years. We believe that achiever has track record of success. Help us identify you by sharing your results.
- It’s crucial that you’re selling successfully to enterprise customers now as this role will be doing the same
- You are self-motivated and driven. We’ll be assessing candidates for this throughout the interview process
- You have the ability to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia.
- You are able to clearly articulate examples of owning and supporting sophisticated sales cycles from creation to closure
- Prior ERP and Planning experience is not a requirement. Domain knowledge of the office of the CFO is helpful. If you have it, call it out in your resume for us.
- You live by a set of values that align with our own (make sure you look them up). We’re a value- based organisation, and we truly believe that phenomenal sales professionals can also be great humans
If you are interested in this opportunity, we ask that you update your resume to best reflect our requirements. Doing so will help us better determine your suitability as a candidate.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!