Belgium, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
It’s rewarding to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we are serious about what we do.
The pre-sales team is an organization composed of Workday’s product specialists. We focus on improving deployment experiences and enabling continuous product adoption from our customers.
Enterprise Architects are the primary ecosystem leaders who drive solution architecture, high levels of customer satisfaction.
About the Role
• The delivery of relevant technical product presentations, demonstrations, workshops and seminars on our public cloud solution
• Assisting in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of, and resolving questions regarding, our solutions, services and training.
• Contributing to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, and sales cycle closure plans.
• Developing technical solution proposals based on prospect requirements.
• Supporting all sales, marketing, technical and channel objectives.
• Assisting sales in the response to RFIs and RFP’s.
Learn More about Workday Analytics:
- Either experience with enterprise software presales or in implementing SaaS solutions
- Technical knowledge of common Cloud architectures, security, reporting and/or integration standards.
- Analytics/BI background/experience
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks, security standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of hyper-scaler cloud architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc…)
- Experience with data integration, business intelligence, and/or analytics tools
- Software as a Service work experience and/or knowledge of the delivery model and associated characteristics
- Experience with value selling paradigm is a plus
- Experience presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An existing knowledge of Workday application architecture is beneficial
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!