Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our outstanding cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region. We are often remote from one another but that doesn’t stop our sense of collaboration, supportiveness, and fun!
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking, innovative, and collaborative HCM Consultant to join our team. In this role you will ensure the successful implementation of the Workday HCM solution with customers through product and implementation expertise. The ideal candidate for this position should have extensive experience implementing or supporting HRIS systems, requirements gathering, configuration, data conversion, and testing. You should be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to successfully partner with customers and your project team. Be ready to be challenged and have fun!
- Master at least 2 modules in the Workday HCM product suite (HCM Core, Compensation, Absence, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning, Time Tracking)
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the Integration team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday’s solutions
- Mentor and share product knowledge with other consultants
- 4 + years implementing at least one of the following HCM solutions: HCM Core, Compensation, Absence, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning, Time Tracking
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company required
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ultimate, or similar applications
- Bachelor degree or relevant industry experience
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience deploying multiple HCM projects simultaneously a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What we offer:
Competitive remuneration package
Highly engaged work environment with comprehensive support
Health, Life and Personal Accident Insurance for employees and dependents
Employee health programme offering heavily subsidised gym membership
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!