Netherlands, Home Office
Germany, Home Office
Austria, Home Office
Sweden, Home Office
Poland, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s Medium Enterprise HCM Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region.
About the Role
Our team promotes Workday’s core values with ‘Employees’ being the first of them. This is why we:
offer flexible work schedules;
empower you to follow your desired career path & achieve professional and personal goals
encourage work-life balance and wellbeing;
are proud to champion equal opportunities for everyone.
We are often remote from one another but that doesn’t stop our sense of collaboration, supportiveness and fun!
As a member of project teams, you’ll play a key role in the end-to-end implementation of Workday’s HCM product, across a varied portfolio of customers. You’ll act as a trusted advisor to the customer, either leading or supporting the implementation of single or multiple HCM functional streams, on any given implementation project.
What you will achieve in your first 12 – 24 months
You’ll get the opportunity to learn and achieve many things as a Consultant at Workday.
Here are some of the activities you will experience on your Workday career journey:
- Month 1 – you’ll complete the Workday Core HCM & Practical Certification training, and within your first 6 months, you’ll undertake further Specialist Certification training
- Once Certified, you’ll supplement your initial product learnings through active project engagements, working under the guidance of a Functional Architect or Senior Consultant
- You will work closely with other Consulting Teams on projects, including Data and Integration Consultants, to ensure seamless collaboration between the various touchpoints of the application
- Gain a practical understanding of Workday’s implementation methodology at each stage of the project life cycle:
- ○ Gathering and understanding Customer’s Business Requirements and demonstrating core Workday concepts, utilising pre-delivered Workday solutions
- ○ Translating Customer requirements into configured solutions and ensuring detailed unit testing of the Workday solution
- ○ Supporting your customer during multiple rounds of testing, responding to and resolving test issues under the guidance of the Lead Consultant
- ○ Undertaking final deployment activities for the customer, including the provision of knowledge transfer and post-production support activities
- Within your 1st year you can expect to have worked on at least 1 – 3 full-cycle implementation projects within your areas of expertise
- In your 2nd year, you’ll continue to build on the knowledge that you’ve learnt, through additional training offerings and multiple/concurrent project experiences.
Language Skills: business fluent English and German required
3 years Consulting experience, either as an Internal Consultant or with a Consulting/Software Company
3 years relevant educational qualifications and/or experience implementing or supporting (HCM/Payroll/Time & Absence) solution
Ability to travel up to 25 % of the time (under typical circumstances)
Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
A detailed-driven problem solver, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service
A strong presenter with excellent verbal and written Communication skills
Ability and desire to learn technology quickly through a mix of different mediums
Resourceful and adaptable; you’ll be comfortable working remotely, utilising a variety of tools with a high degree of autonomy
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!