USA, UT, Salt Lake City
USA, PA, Berwyn
USA, GA, Atlanta
USA, IL, Chicago
USA, TX, Austin
USA, CO, Denver
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday’s Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region. We are often remote from one another but that doesn’t stop our sense of collaboration, supportiveness, and fun!
About the Role
- Master at least 2 modules in the Workday HCM product suite (HCM Core, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning)
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the Integration team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday’s proven solutions
- Mentor and share product knowledge with other consultants
- 4 + years implementing at least one of the following HCM solutions: HCM Core, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Learning
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company required
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP, Ultimate, or similar applications
- Passion for customer service
- Proven project management experience
- Functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience deploying multiple HCM projects simultaneously a plus
- Bachelor degree or relevant experience required
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Workday Pay Transparency Statement – United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location: USA.UT.Salt Lake City
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $110,200 – $165,300
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $104,700 – $188,400
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!