Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Do what you love. Love what you do. At Workday, we help the world’s largest, and most critically important industries adapt to what’s next by bringing Finance, Supply Chain, Planning, and Human Capital Management into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, deliver innovation, and positively impact the communities where we live and work. Our culture is the foundation for how we work together and for how we hold each other accountable. You will be continuously supported and getting to collaborate with the brightest people in the software industry. People who genuinely care about our customers and help them achieve the results they didn’t think were possible.
You will have the opportunity to wear lots of hats and be challenged daily. On a typical day, you will be working as part of a hardworking, agile team responsible for conducting discovery calls and product solutioning. You will help perspective clients transform and streamline their business to its fullest potential, using industry specific strategic judgment to stay in front of our competitors!
We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Role
Workday is looking for outstanding Pre-Sales Solution Consultants in Spain for our Human Capital Management suite. This is your chance to demonstrate the product, and extend the value of next generation HCM Applications for new customers.
Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution Consultants use their in-depth product knowledge of Workday’s HCM enterprise software and industry knowledge to provide deep functional expertise throughout the sales process. Working as part of the Solution Consulting team, individual Solution Consultants partner with Account Executives to engage in discovery around an organisation's current environment and deliver relevant, impactful presentations and product demonstrations that illustrate how Workday’s Enterprise applications can address requirements, solve business concerns, and create value.
- The delivery of relevant technical product presentations, demonstrations, workshops and seminars.
- Assist in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding our solution, services and training.
- Contribute to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, proof of concept system builds and sales cycle closure plans.
- Supporting all sales, marketing, technical and channel objectives.
- Assist sales in the response to RFIs/RFPs.
- Building trusted-advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders who are influencers and decision-makers in an evaluation process
- Continuously upgrading your skills and knowledge through the learning opportunities provided by Workday
- Professional experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting / HR role
- Expertise knowledge of administrative systems around HR
- An understanding of Cloud-based HCM SaaS solutions is desired
- Experience of presenting administrative computing solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- strong functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in both Spanish and English
- Strong presentation skills
- Structured employee onboarding to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase program
- Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Amazing colleagues in a collaborative, dynamic and fast growing environment with flat hierarchies
- A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!