Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Our Digital Sales team manages complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of Customer Base Account Executives, pre-sales, value management, bid management, marketing and sales support.
As a Digital Sales Manager, you will use your extensive sales and leadership experience to lead, coach and mentor a team of Digital Sales – Account Executives selling Workdays Solutions to Workdays Customer Base. You will manage a team of passionate, enthusiastic and motivated people who want to be part of one of the most innovative cloud companies on the planet.
Our team promotes Workday’s core values and every workmate is encouraged to:
– be a reliable teammate and be proud to champion equal opportunities for all the employees
– have our customers satisfaction always in mind
– aim for innovation in the way we approach all aspects of our business
– say what we mean, and mean what we say with integrity
– have fun! We like to laugh. It makes our work that much more enjoyable
– consider the long-term economic success with a strategic mentality to sustain our profitability
About the Role
Are you looking for a role and company where you can make an impact? This opportunity will enable you to do just that, by building out this new Digital Sales team in the DACH region.
You will be a key sales leader on the team focused on driving upsell business for Workday and will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio.
This will be an incredibly rewarding role, we’ll rely on you to coach individuals early in their sales careers, to employ best-practice and develop the skills necessary to advance to a field sales role.
- Previous experience in enterprise sales, as well as leadership in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in handling complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- A strong coach who also focuses on people development
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Business fluency in German and English is required
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase program
- Pension scheme, life insurance, personal disability insurance, accident insurance
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Amazing colleagues in a collaborative, dynamic and fast growing environment with flat hierarchies
- A powerful product, named as a leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Structured employee onboarding & Workday sales academy to ensure a quick and successful ramp up
- Team events, fitness program, employee assistance program, perks/discounts offerings, free fresh fruit & snacks in our office locations and more
Join us and experience working with outstanding people at Workday, where the emphasis on our employees is the cornerstone of our culture. Workday also highly values our customers, providing one of the highest rates of customer satisfaction in the industry. At Workday, you are in great company with our employees and our customers!
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!