Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
As a member of our diverse and skilled Presales French team you will have the opportunity to wear lots of hats and be challenged daily. You will have the opportunity to work with the best and brightest people at Workday, where our employees are very much the backbone of our culture. Workday also highly values our customers, providing one of the highest rates of customer satisfaction in the industry. At Workday, you will be in great company with our employees and our customers!
On a typical day, you will be working as part of a talented agile team responsible for conducting discovery calls and product solutioning to help prospective clients transform and streamline their business to its fullest potential. You will be using market data strategic judgment to stay in front of our competitors.
About the Role
At Workday, Solution Consultants are responsible for partnering with the sales teams and delivering product demonstrations to business users including the offices of the CHRO, CIO, and CFO to highlight the value of Workday’s platform as a true business decision making solution.
In this role, you will maximize your polished presentation abilities, collaborative presales experience, and your Finance expertise to articulate and differentiate the value for, and expand the adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS).
- The delivery of relevant technical product presentations, demonstrations, workshops and seminars.
- To assist in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding our solution, services and training.
- To contribute to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, proof of concept system builds and sales cycle closure plans.
- Supporting all sales, marketing, technical and channel objectives.
- To assist sales in the response to RFIs.
A background of 5+ years in:
- Extensive Financial domain expertise and preferably experience in cross ERP functions in core accounting (GL, AR, AP, Budgeting), Procurement, Projects, and Financial Reporting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and demo presentation skills.
- Must have desire and ability to drive success in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to learn and apply technologies to address business challenges.
- Unrivalled professional presentation experience, to the C-Suite.
- Knowledge of software and infrastructure security along with cloud security, risk and compliance.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!