Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
As a Presales manager, you will lead and develop a team of passionate and ambitious Solution Consultants to prepare and deliver demonstrations of critical business solutions that empower our sales teams to succeed. Your team will look to you for support and guidance through every step of the sales process. As a key member of the Presales Leadership team, you will be responsible for supporting a winning strategy to best position Workday in net new or add on sales cycles. You will be responsible for hiring the best and brightest and helping them achieve success in their role and career. Ongoing coaching will be key to success of the individual and team. This is a first-line people leader role with opportunity for career growth and personal development of leadership skills.
About the Role
- Lead an extraordinary team passionate about delivering outstanding, differentiated demos. Partner with Sales to help your team evaluate and develop sales strategy for each new opportunity that meet and exceed prospect and customer expectations and requirements.
- Hire and retain top performers. Build development plans for team members to ensure successful onboarding and continuing education of the team. Coach the team to elevate individual and team performance.
- Work with extended team members to ensure opportunity alignment. Balance the workload of the Solution Consultant team while aligning to needs of Sales.
- Keep up with industry trends and methodologies including new technologies at Workday. Provide strategic feedback to stakeholders and extended team about Workday emerging technologies.
- Establishing a strong collaborative partnership between the Presales team and the Sales organization as well as othe EMEA teams
- Proven experience as a presales solution consultant
- Demonstrable results in leading projects/working groups/opportunity teams.
- High level of accountability in a high growth environment
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills to C- level audience
- Ability to work with multiple collaborators and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Consistent achievement or overachievement of assigned goals and targets
- Success in mentoring coworkers in ways that allowed them to learn new skills and achieve career goals
- Collaboration with those in other roles to work towards shared goals
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!