United Kingdom, Reading
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Join an established team of product managers to help grow our successful Workday Payroll for United Kingdom product! Our team is looking for a product manager to help drive our existing solution to provide an even more amazing experience to our end users.
Our Payroll solutions are built using the most modern technologies and a single codeline through a continuous development model and methodologies, providing an unparalleled level of agility, ease-of-use, and integration capability. We are passionate about innovation and not only demonstrate this in our technology and tools, but also how we work too.
Does this sound like the team for you? If so, then read on!
About the Role
Our Product Managers are the voice of the customer and domain specialists. Drawing on your own proven experience and expertise, and in collaboration with our customers, you will be responsible for contributing to our next generation payroll solution. Activities include deep research and discovery to shape and validate requirements, writing user stories, and using prioritization techniques to manage the backlog. With a strong emphasis on the end user, you will deliver an unparalleled experience that will excite our customers and provide them with the capabilities to excel. To help you achieve all this, you will work hand-in-hand with a team of Developers and Quality Specialists, applying agile methodologies and principles to distil requirements together and deliver iterative value to our customers.
- An individual that is passionate about payroll and has a solid understanding of UK Payroll compliance and legislation.
- BS / MS / MBA degree in Human Resources, or equivalent work experience.
- A highly motivated, quick learner, who thrives on creatively solving tough problems in a fast paced agile environment.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, in English, with the ability to easily and intuitively adapt content to various types of audiences.
- 5+ years of experience working in the relevant field (UK Payroll) as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Consultant, Payroll Administrator or Manager.
- An understanding of SaaS Solutions, software product design, UX, and UI, with previous experience building Payroll products within an Agile environment.
- Experience collecting, synthesizing, and prioritizing product input from multiple sources (users, leaders, competitors, partners, etc.) and putting this at the centre of conceptualisation, design, story creation and execution.
- Demonstrated success working with product teams building user-centric products that customers love and that deliver results.
- Experience with Workday is highly desirable.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!