MEX.San Pedro Garza García
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
On the Foundation Tenant Service Team, we primarily focus on helping our Medium Enterprise customers implement Workday, using our Launch deployment approach. We are looking for a proactive, innovative and energetic full-time Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position would have a passion for project management, be very detail oriented, self-motivated, results-oriented and able to successfully interact with customers and the Workday implementation teams. You should be ready to be challenged and have fun!
About the Role
Become a specialist in Workday's Implementation Methodology and demonstrate it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of 6-10 simultaneous customer projects.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the Workday product suite – HCM, Payroll, and/or Financials.
- Provide guidance, leadership and mentoring to resources assigned to their implementations.
- Ensure projects are accurately planned and staffed.
- Work with the customer Project Manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Ensure the customer takes advantage of Workday standard methodologies.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from Foundation Tenant Service to Professional Services teams or vice versa.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the scope/budget outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW)
What you can achieve in 12-24 months
- Become proficient in Workday's Medium Enterprise deployment methodology and project management style.
- Within the first year, confident understanding of our customer's needs and challenges, and help further accelerate their success.
- Build positive relationships with other internal Workday teams, particularly with Professional Services.
- Beyond the first year, potentially be involved in additional product areas that require the Project Manager's skillset.
Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Knowledge of SaaS is helpful, although not a requirement.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues working with cross-functional teams. Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years customer project management experience or equivalent customer facing experience.
- 2 years software project management experience
- Proven experience around at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Services procurement.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Fluency in English required
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!