USA, PA, Berwyn
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
About the Role
Workday’s Revenue Operations Demand Management team is seeking a Regional Demand Managers responsible for owning the development of Regional integrated Demand Plans aligned to our go-to-market operating priorities and segments of operations. This individual will work with internal partners from across the business to build out a regional demand plan of record, working across marketing, CSD, and Field Sales. They will recommend the optimal demand gen-mix as well as monitor plan performance, developing proposed changes as needed. Additionally, they'll also work directly with sales leadership in the creation of their Sales Unit Demand Plans identifying the set of GTM initiatives, sales plays and programs to enable outbound sales pipeline generation and creation of early stage opportunities. The ideal candidate has business consultation experience, thinks strategically, and has the proven ability to lead from plan ideation through execution and analysis.
- 8+ years experience in B2B sales and/or marketing program management or agency account management.
- Keen understanding of go-to-market models, model design and approaches to operationalization
- Understanding of how to align demand plans across the buyer’s journey.
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong ability to use data to generate insights and recommendations, analyze issues, propose creative solutions, and improve processes
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and be proactive in ambiguous situations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to easily and intuitively adapt content to various types of audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; attention to detail and ability to refine communications and content for ideal consumption and action
- Familiarity using various project management tools.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation platforms and sales content management systems.
- Experienced user of Salesforce, Excel and other sales analytics software.
- Ability to develop monthly reporting processes for sales management and stakeholders, including KPI dashboards & scorecards, across all stages of a designated portfolio of GTM sales plays and campaigns.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Workday Pay Transparency Statement
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!