USA, NY, New York City
USA, RI, Remote
USA, NJ, Remote
USA, DC, Washington
USA, PA, Remote
USA, NY, Remote
USA, ME, Remote
USA, NH, Remote
USA, MD, Remote
USA, CT, Remote
USA, MA, Remote
USA, VT, Remote
USA, DC, Remote
USA, UT, Remote
USA, VA, Remote
USA, SD, Remote
USA, DE, Remote
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
You will be a member of a passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales team and part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
About the Role
- You will be a key player in Workday’s field sales team to grow business sales into existing strategic accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy ERP solution
- A strong understanding of Core Financials including GL/AR/AP
- Experience of selling to C-level within large enterprise accounts from a direct, field sales position
- Experience and understanding of the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven successful experience on transformational sales and creating a new for innovation with global accounts
- Experience as a leader as well as a coach in a team selling environment
- Ability to effectively enable others with your knowledge and expertise and proactive communication
- Ability to parse and articulate market requirements and effectively communicate and team with internal stakeholders
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven track record of customer advocacy and the ability to rapidly establish credibility and become a trusted advisor
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Workday Pay Transparency Statement
The base pay range for the primary location of this job is listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, future potential and internal pay parity. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location: USA.NY.New York City
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $146,300 – $178,800
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!