Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
As an Account Executive on our Customer Base team, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate and support sales of Workday Solutions within Workday’s existing customers. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
About the Role
Workday has been regularly recognized among the World’s top Workplaces. In these uncertain times, we’re growing and looking for future Workmates keen to join us on our journey.
We’ve just opened a new Enterprise Account Manager opportunity or as we refer to it, a Customer Base Account Executive. A Customer Base Account Executive at Workday is about working with our current customers and to help educate them on what other solutions we have that could support them as they transform their Finance and HR functions. If you’re currently in a Renewals role or Account Management then this may be the best career move you could hope to make.
At Workday, we reward top performance very well, and we're looking for the best AEs in the market working with us. If you exceed your quota constantly, you make club (or your equivalent) regularly and you also want to be successful in an organization that stands by its values then let’s explore this further.
We offer attainable quotas, uncapped commissions, accelerators and a market leading product. In addition, private health insurance and a range of other outstanding benefits
- Revenue – Beat your quota
- Customer engagement – You build compelling, values based transformation opportunities that drive customer engagement for our current customers
- Customer success – Their success is our success
- Team success – we are successful together as a team
- Customer happiness – They love how we’ve prepared them for the future and built previously unrealized levels of value
- Your happiness – You can actually make a difference in helping our customers support their employees and you can have an exciting career at the same time.
- You must be working in enterprise technology sales in a renewal or account management capacity
- You always overachieve. We’re going to want to know your quota attainment numbers as past success is a strong indicator of future success
- You live by a set of values that align with our own (make sure you look them up). We’re a value based organisation, and we truly believe that especially successful sales professionals can also be excellent humans.
- ERP/ HCM/ Finance/ Planning experience is ideal.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!