Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s ASEAN business has seen significant growth in the last two years. We expect this to accelerate even more as the region adjusts to the pandemic.
As we continue to strengthen our position in this market, there is an increased opportunity to expand our HCM and Workforce Planning businesses. Increasingly, organizations that want to transform the way they operate are replacing legacy systems with Workday’s SaaS Enterprise Management applications.
To capitalize on this rapid growth opportunities, we are growing our presales team to drive further successes for the region.
If you are a Presales Solution Consultant with a strong domain expertise in HCM, and are passionate about changing the way people work, we’d love to speak to you!
About the Role
Human Capital Management (HCM) Solution Consultants played a key role in the entire sales cycle, partnering with Account Executives to engage in discovery around an organization’s current environment and delivering impactful presentations and product demonstrations that illustrate how Workday’s Enterprise applications can address business concerns and create value.
You will use your subject matter expertise in the domain to drive sales by providing influence and credibility to C-level executives.
- Engaging in opportunity support activities to prospective customers
- Participating in discovery workshops with users to formulate and detail business requirements; business processes, procedures and work practices
- Collaborating with Sales Team to develop winning and differentiating value propositions and themes/messaging to customers
- Championing Workday-based solutions to address customer problems; Conducting solutions presentation together with implementation partners to customers and their internal teams. This may involve various formats/viewpoints, such as process flows, context diagrams, functional/technical descriptions and recordings and functional demonstrations
- Leading RFP/RFI responses and develop solution overviews that map customer’s business initiatives to the Workday solution
- Preparing and conducting product demonstrations to build impact in customer evaluation processes; demonstrating to the value proposition and customer expectations
- Building expertise in specific industries and presenting the value of Workday solutions to customers in those industries
- Building trusted-advisor relationship with key customer team who are influencers and decision-makers in an evaluation process
- Researching and highlighting the advantages of the our product and capability over legacy ERP and other SaaS systems
- Continuously upgrading your skills and knowledge through the learning opportunities provided by the company
- 10+ years in Presales and/or Services Consulting or other technical roles
- 3+ years’ experience in HCM systems and/or processes
- Strong understanding of the HR Management functional areas such as Talent Acquisition and Management, Performance Management, Benefits, Compensation etc. As a plus, you are also knowledgeable in one or more of the following areas: Workforce Planning, Time Tracking, Employee Engagement and Experience.
- You are an outstanding, dynamic presenter with strong communication and influencing skills, specifically to a C-level Human Resources leadership audience
- You thrive in high growth, evolving organization like Workday and are a strong believer that organizations can advance and grow by embracing Workday solution
If you’re interested in this opportunity, we ask that you update your resume to best reflect our requirements. Doing so will help us better determine your suitability as a candidate.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!