Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Primarily provides pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions. Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
About the Role
Pre-Sales Solution Consultant – Madrid
Workday is looking for outstanding Pre-Sales Solution Consultants! This is your chance to represent and sell next generation ERP and Financial Management solutions – ERP in the cloud!
Through interactive pre-sales demonstrations you will analyze an organization’s environment and then propose and demonstrate how Workday’s Enterprise Services can address their requirements and sole their business concerns. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Workday, you will be in great company!
- Our PreSales team is a strategic partner to the Workday sales organization: responsible for building a compelling vision of the Workday solution.
- You will receive the best training through our onboarding programme where you’ll spend a week in our global HQ in California.
- Following this you will then be equipped to use your in-depth product knowledge to provide ERP expertise to the sales team and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Assist in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation
- Proven track record in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting role
- Domain expertise and experience in cross ERP functions such as Planning & Projects and Procurement
- Experience presenting Administrative computing solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- Experience of value based selling (value led approach) in a Pre-Sales / Sales Consulting environment
- Strong technical and functional experience
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills – able to ‘tell the story’
This is an opportunity to be part of building something incredible alongside some of the most talented individuals in the market!