USA, CA, Pleasanton
USA, CO, Home Office
USA, CA, San Mateo
USA, CA, Home Office
USA, AZ, Home Office
USA, AK, Home Office
USA, CO, Denver
USA, UT, Salt Lake City
USA, CA, Palo Alto
USA, WY, Home Office
USA, WI, Home Office
USA, WA, Home Office
USA, TX, Austin
USA, UT, Home Office
USA, TX, Home Office
USA, SD, Home Office
USA, ND, Home Office
USA, NM, Home Office
USA, CA, Irvine
USA, NV, Home Office
USA, NE, Home Office
USA, TX, Frisco
USA, MO, Home Office
USA, MN, Home Office
USA, MN, Minneapolis
USA, CO, Boulder
USA, CA, San Francisco
USA, IL, Chicago
USA, KS, Home Office
USA, IL, Home Office
USA, HI, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
As a member of our diverse and skilled Presales Customer Base North America team you will have the opportunity to wear lots of hats and be challenged daily. On a typical day, you will be working as part of a hardworking agile team responsible for conducting discovery calls and product solutioning to help perspective clients transform and streamline their business to its fullest potential, using market data strategic judgment to stay in front of our competitors.
Our Pre-Sales team is a strategic partner to the Workday sales organization and responsible for building a compelling vision of the Workday solution.
We take our culture as a key foundation of the way we work together and how we hold each other accountable.
We offer an excellent benefits scheme that includes company holiday days, pension, health care, employee assistance, fitness program, family support and many other features.
About the Role
At Workday, Solution Consultants are responsible for partnering with the sales teams and delivering product demonstrations to business users including the offices of the CHRO, CIO, and CFO to highlight the value of Workday’s platform as a true business decision making solution.
HCM and Financial Management Solutions – ERP in the cloud. Through interactive and engaging Pre-Sales engagements you will analyze an organization’s environment and then propose and demonstrate how Workday’s Enterprise Solutions can address their requirements and solve their business concerns.
As a Workday HCM Solution Consultant, you will use your in-depth product knowledge to provide ERP expertise to the sales team and the customers.
Presales are involved throughout the sales cycle from initial qualification, discovery through tailored product demonstrations, deep dives and including executive level presentations. You will act as a trusted adviser to prospects and customers and provide consultation on product capability and value.
- The delivery of relevant technical product presentations, demonstrations, workshops and seminars.
- To assist in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding our solution, services and training.
- To contribute to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, proof of concept system builds and sales cycle closure plans.
- Supporting all sales, marketing, technical and channel objectives.
- To assist sales in the response to RFIs.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Experience Presales / Sales Consulting role
- Experience presenting administrative computing solutions in front of a technical and business audience
- HCM domain expertise
- Preferably experience in cross ERP functions such as HR, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, recruiting and/or learning
- Experience of valued based selling
- Previous consulting experience with a consulting/Software company preferred.
- A self starter with a desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects individually as well as being part of different teams.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!