USA, CA, Pleasanton
Workday USA Offices
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst (SBSA), you will help lead and be responsible for the implementation of Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA) projects and support delivery processes within the Customer Experience (CX) Delivery Systems team. You will partner with cross-functional teams to increase business efficiency and improve the user experience for our Services organization and partners. The SBSA role will provide system guidance, be hands-on, and will resolve tier-two support cases for PSA system issues. The role demands excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies, along with nominal understanding of general financial practices and strong analytical background. The candidate will have direct experience in PSA application design, configuration and implementation. Experience with Workday or other PSA systems is required.
About the Role
- Act as the primary lead for all Delivery Systems projects specific to your product and/or subject matter area.
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis in support of specific initiatives.
- Collaborate across teams, geographies and organizational levels to identify and translate business requirements into scalable system driven solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert in the Workday PSA product line.
- Provide day to day hands on problem management, guidance, and support for your business partners.
- Ensure regional alignment across all functions within the Services organization.
- Support continuous improvements and evaluate impact and prioritization of individual projects.
- Create and deliver presentations for various forums and levels.
- Lead change management process by developing communications, job aids and training across all of Workday Services for new functionality project releases.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and leverage data to validate and support all process and system changes.
- Effectively articulate complex ideas and concepts through clear and concise verbal and/or written communication.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to find opportunities for process improvements.
- Collaborate with the Workday on Workday (WoW) team in planning, prioritization, design and deployment of system improvements and new features.
- Partner with Product Management team to understand new features and enhancements.
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling presentations
- Manage cases for all questions relating to systems, security and business processes for your product area.
- Perform monthly/quarterly audits.
- 5 to 7 years of hands on business analysis experience.
- 5+ years of ERP systems experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or other relevant field of study.
- End to end implementation experience including project management, requirements, testing, issue management, communications and organizational change management.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, constantly evolving organization.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving, analytical, project management, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as with business partners and technical teams.
- Customer service-oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent customer experience.
Workday Pay Transparency Statement – United States
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations in the United States (US) are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process. Each candidate’s compensation offer will be based on multiple factors including, but not limited to, geography, experience, skills, job duties, and business need, among other things. For more information regarding Workday’s comprehensive benefits, please click here.
Primary Location: USA.CA.Pleasanton
Primary Location Base Pay Range: $122,400 – $183,600
Additional US Location(s) Base Pay Range: $103,900 – $183,600
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!