USA, NY, Home Office
USA, FL, Home Office
USA, SC, Home Office
USA, DE, Home Office
USA, RI, Home Office
USA, CT, Home Office
USA, PA, Home Office
USA, NC, Home Office
USA, FL, Orlando
USA, NJ, Home Office
USA, DC, Home Office
USA, MA, Boston
USA, PA, Berwyn
USA, MA, Home Office
USA, GA, Atlanta
USA, MD, Home Office
USA, ME, Home Office
USA, VA, Home Office
USA, TX, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s Delivery teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our outstanding cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experiences and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the eastern and southern US.
We promote a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and aspirational goal setting while inspiring and encouraging team members to develop their career and become the best professionals they can be.
About the Role
The Professional Services Sr. Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday solution on mid to large size project engagements using our deployment methodology. As a Sr. Engagement Manager in the professional services organization, you will be the key player leading customers through our deployment lifecycle, solution delivery, and issue resolution by partnering with Workday delivery leadership, consultant, and resource management teams. You are the Workday leader responsible for managing the Customer experience from project start up through go-live. This role’s responsibilities include managing a portfolio of project engagements, such as external customer facing engagements (initial and subsequent add-on deployments) as well as internal Workday engagements.
This role reports to the Director of Professional Services.
Key objectives for the role:
* Customer deployment success and satisfaction
* Project budget and forecast management
* Timely and transparent communication
* Effective team management
- 3+ years experience of project management with HCM, Payroll, Financial or Student implementations within medium enterprise, large enterprise, higher education and/or state and local governments.
- 3+years of experience implementing Workday, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or similar applications.
- Excellent organization, time management, and presentation skills
- Manage 3rd parties on project teams
- Present at Customer Executive Steering Committee meetings
- Work effectively with sales partners to capture requirements, formulate delivery approach, and develop a proposal/SOW
- Deliver projects within the budget outlined in the SOW
- Experience working with customer project managers to proactively identify/resolve issues
- Strong background in Workday deployment methodology and processes
- Promote a positive and inclusive working environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact [email protected] to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!