USA, PA, Berwyn
USA, RI, Remote
USA, SC, Remote
USA, MI, Remote
USA, NJ, Remote
USA, PA, Remote
USA, NC, Raleigh
USA, NY, Remote
USA, NH, Remote
USA, MD, Remote
USA, VA, McLean
USA, CT, Remote
USA, MA, Remote
USA, DC, Remote
USA, MA, Boston
USA, GA, Atlanta
USA, VA, Remote
USA, NC, Remote
USA, NY, New York City
USA, KY, Remote
USA, FL, Remote
USA, DE, Remote
USA, TN, Remote
USA, OH, Remote
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday’s Global Technical Services organization dedicated to the implementation of our cloud-based software. Workday’s Consulting teams are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best-in-class solutions. We’re a diverse group of people with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations, with a strong sense of collaboration, supportiveness, and fun!
About the Role
The Sr. Financial Integration Consultant works closely with the client’s project team to design, develop, and deploy a customer’s various technical requirements. These requirements include integrations between Workday and adjacent systems in the customer landscape. The Sr. Financial Integration Consultant has knowledge of core design principles, common data modeling and patterns, project implementation methodology, and a successful track record of delivering.
We are looking for hardworking, creative consultants who are passionate about what they do! You should excel at explaining complex concepts in simple terms and understanding customer procedures. You are curious about how things work and love solving puzzles.
We look for team members who will suggest creative and new ways to develop and deliver technical solutions. You should be an innovative self-starter who can drive ideas from concept through implementation.
- 4+ years of experience with data migration, integration development, report building, or software development.
- 4+ years of experience with technical consulting, requirements gathering, or solution design.
- 4+ years of Financials domain experience
- Advanced understanding of the complete software implementation lifecycle including: integrations requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and move to production
- Active Workday Implementer Certification or Workday PRO Certification a Plus
- Experience taking a leadership role within a software, system, or application implementation.
- Advanced skills with EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technology
- Advanced skills with Workday integration technologies such as EIB, Document Transformation, and Workday Studio
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact [email protected] to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!