Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Australia, NSW, North Sydney
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Workday is looking for an outstanding individual to join the Global Proposal Management Team within the Presales Operations organisation with a focus on the ANZ market.
You will be part of an amazing team who represents our mission statement, “To be the beacon of trust and thought leadership that transforms proposal pursuits into winning business across all Workday regions.”
At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. As part of the Global Proposal Management Team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that Workday continues to be a welcoming environment where a diverse set of people, experiences, and perspectives thrive.
About the Role
Responsible for leading teams in driving the management, development, review and delivery of compelling proposal responses that positively impact Workday:
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead multiple RFx efforts consecutively ensuring compliance to customer requirements and adherence to company business practices
· Collaborate with Sales and/or external third-party and system integration partners to develop strategic concepts and themes ensuring solutions are properly positioned in Executive Summaries, RFx responses and customer communications
· Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and deliverables for proposal efforts to guarantee customer deadlines are met
· Write, edit and deliver clear, concise, consistent and quality responses to RFx opportunities
· Drive proposal reviews including determining participants, review timeliness, feedback resolution and integrating appropriate comments/modifications
· If needed, work directly with customer to facilitate understanding of requirements
· Drive follow on RFx activities to ensure complete customer evaluation of proposals, including customer clarifications, identified deficiencies, or other related activities
· Support metrics to measure performance of proposal activity
· Support the maintenance of a content management system and contribute to various global and local initiatives related to RFx tools and best practices.
· 7+ years in proposal writing/management, editing and desktop publishing or sales/technical writing – with a strong focus on the ANZ public sector market.
· Extremely organised individual with the ability to work in a highly deadline-driven environment with strong time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to lead RFx response and project teams with varying work styles, work schedules and with the flexibility to work across multiple time zones
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or equivalent experience
· Advanced Microsoft Word skills. Experience with publishing software including InDesign, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe. Desired experience with Outlook and online RFP portals and RFP content repositories (Ombud, Seismic, etc.)
· Experience with Ombud (proposal management tool) a plus
· HR/Financial solution sales support with an emphasis of cloud experience a plus
· This position is located at the Workday offices in Australia with the option of work from home occasionally.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!