Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
At Workday we’re expanding our APJ Corporate Sales Development (CSD) team and we’re looking for a leader to lead our ASIA team.
In addition to being an exceptional leader and developer of talent, the CSD Manager will support their team to deliver high-quality pipeline to meet sales growth targets while creating a fun, progressive and outcome focused team culture. This team will be the heart of ASEAN Workday’s demand generation and business development activities. The CSD Manager reports directly to the APJ CSD Director and is part of an amazing global team of like minded, talented and driven demand generation team.
If you are energetic, disciplined, self-motivated and you’re motivated by developing tomorrow’s successful technology sales professionals then you’re off to a great start! Leadership and the ability to energize and motivate this team will be key. Very strong people manager skills are also required to coach, and lead this team to success.
About the Role
This person will be a second-line leader in charge of managing a team of front-line Corporate Sales Development managers. This Senior Manager will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training of new managers as well as implementing best practices, manager development, and change management to drive attainment towards the quarterly sales pipeline generation quota. The CSD Senior Manager will be responsible for working closely to support Field Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales Operations to drive growth within the Corporate Sales Development mandate.
Looking for an energetic, disciplined and self-motivated individual to work with both the Director of Corporate Sales Development as well as the Regional Sales VPs and Regional Sales Directors to develop and implement targeted territory development plans and align the CSD Managers in order to meet quarterly goals. Ability to keep the team energized and motivated is key. Great attention to detail is required. A CSD Senior Manager generates and achieves quarterly territory forecasts and accurately predicts quarterly generated pipeline while developing the leadership skills of their team. This role reports into the Director of Corporate Sales Development under the Global Sales Operations organization.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience in driving complex, cross organizational projects for process improvement, GTM development and change management.
· Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support and drive business decisions.
· Experience in business application software and SaaS.
· General familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
· Strong proficiency with tableau, Salesforce.com, PowerPoint and excel.
Business Acumen and Setting Strategy:
· Ability to present complex business decisions in a structured format.
· Deep understanding of organization value and driving business outcomes.
· Strong knowledge of demand generation processes, marketing planning and pipeline build.
Executing for Results:
· Strong communicator who can work across the organization and company to continue improving the way Workday serves customers.
· The successful candidate must be able to deliver results in the organization. She/he will be well versed in driving outcomes and be a strong business partner to other senior leaders.
· Consultative approach and strong communication skills to engage with key stakeholders at senior executive level. Conflict resolution & change agility. Proven cross-team collaboration and facilitation/change management skills.
· Practical, hands-on approach with the ability to lead by example.
· She/he will foster collaboration among team members and teams and will be able to engage a wide range of individuals to address relevant issues. Can establish rapport and effective relationships and encourage people to accept responsibility for their work, sharing wins and successes.
Building Relationships and Using Influence:
· Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at multiple levels internally and with partners.
· High emotional intelligence and an ability to challenge in a nuanced way. Influencing areas of the business
that are not under direct control will be critical.
· Proven history and track record of working with cross-functional teams to ensure everything is geared to customer success.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please submit your application directly along with an updated resume that clearly outlines your current role, who you sell to, your attainment results in addition to relevant work history. Resumes that have been customised specific to this opportunity helps us better assess your candidacy.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!