Belgium, Home Office
France, Home Office
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
At Workday you have the opportunity to work with the most talented, innovative, and resourceful people in the industry, where the emphasis on our employees is the cornerstone of our culture.
Workday also highly values our customers, providing one of the highest customer satisfaction rates in the industry.
At Workday, you will be in great company with our employees and our customers!
About the Role
Workday is looking for a Presales Solution Consultant to join our Business Planning Cloud team for Continental Europe. It’s your chance to demonstrate the product’s value through interactive pre-sales discovery, and you will analyze an organization’s business processes and needs, then develop and present Workday’s cutting-edge, Business Planning Cloud solution to deliver unprecedented value.
- Provide expertise, presentations, and demonstrations to support a winning Workday proposal
- Lead discovery calls with customers to unearth needs and priortize key aspects to better tailor the demonstration and future conversations in the sales process
- Position the economic value of the planning solutions with Customers and Prospects
- Aptitude for complex Enterprise Software product knowledge
- Provide tactical input to the sales process to drive positive outcomes
- Stay current and support future demo designs capabilities to enhance adoption and drive new market propositions
- Have a tenacious appetite for continuous learning of Workday’s growing product portfolio
- Influence product direction based on Industry & Customers’ need
- Assist marketing with seminars, trade shows, user groups, and webinars
- Showcase next-generation enterprise-wide Business Planning Cloud solutions with Analyst/Strategic Partners and Corporate visits
Strong Domain and process experience (FP&A, corporate enterprise sales, implementation, and/or pre-sales) with enterprise-class Financial or Workforce Planning Application software
Insights into the competitive planning landscape across Central Europe
Strong public speaking and presentation skills to engage an audience
Interpersonal skills and a strong team player
Proven ability to develop executive-level messaging & demonstrations to achieve maximum impact
Motivated self-starter who wants to learn and devel
Excellent English and French communication skills (Verbal and
- Competitive remuneration, restricted stock units & an employee stock purchase program
- Health insurance support + pension plan
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Amazing colleagues in a collaborative, dynamic and fast-growing environment with flat hierarchies
- A powerful product, named as a Leader by Gartner for Cloud HCM Suites, Cloud Core Financial Management Suites and Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis
- Structured employee onboarding & Workday sales academy to ensure a quick and successful ramp-up
- Team events, wellness programs, employee assistance programs, perks/discounts offerings, and more
Our company culture actively encourages personal development, and our success spurs constant growth. So, you can understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to position the Workday solution effectively, we ensure you get the proper training to become a certified expert, and you will regularly manage your advancement with your manager.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!