USA, GA, Atlanta
USA, IL, Remote
USA, MA, Remote
USA, DC, Remote
USA, UT, Remote
USA, MO, Remote
USA, IL, Chicago
USA, MN, Remote
USA, GA, Remote
USA, FL, Remote
USA, TX, Remote
USA, NY, Remote
USA, CO, Remote
Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it’s what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
A Sr. Technical Integration Consultant is a member of Workday’s Global Technical Services organization dedicated to the technical integration and project leadership of our cloud-based software within various industry verticals. We help customers make the most of the Workday platform!
About the Role
The Sr. Technical Integration Consultant works closely with the client’s project team to design, develop, and deploy a customer’s various technical requirements. These requirements include integrations between Workday and adjacent systems in the customer landscape, migration of data from existing customer systems to Workday, and relevant reporting and analytic solutions. The Sr. Technical Consultant has knowledge of core design principles, common data modeling and patterns, project implementation methodology, and a successful track record of delivering.
We are looking for hardworking, creative consultants who are passionate about what they do! You should excel at explaining complex concepts in simple terms and understanding customer procedures. You are curious about how things work and love solving puzzles.
We look for team members who will suggest creative and new ways to develop and deliver technical solutions. You should be an innovative self-starter who can drive ideas from concept through implementation.
- Demonstrated ability with data migration, integration development, report building, or software development AND
- 4+ years of experience with technical consulting, requirements gathering, or solution design, OR
- 4+ years of domain experience within ERP platforms: HCM, Financials, Supply Chain, etc.
- Advanced understanding of the complete software implementation lifecycle
- Active Workday Implementer Certification or Workday PRO Certification a Plus
- Participation in full life cycle software implementations
- Experience taking a leadership role within a software, system, or application implementation.
- Advanced skills with EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technology
- Advanced skills with Workday integration technologies such as EIB, Document Transformation, and Workday Studio is a plus.
- Advanced understanding of the complete software implementation lifecycle – including integrations requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and move to production
- Demonstrated ability through all stages of a project lifecycle including requirements gathering, integration design, development, integration testing, and move to production
- Experience leading an Integration workstream on a software implementation
- Certifications in ERP systems such as Workday is a plus.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You may view the Workday’s Pay Transparency Policy, and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, by clicking on their corresponding links.
Workday is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans during our application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at [email protected].
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72 hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should contact [email protected] to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to offer.
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!