Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday is hiring professional services consultants in Pune. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding organization. We are passionate about providing our workmates with an ‘Employees First’ experience.
About the Role
A member of Workday’s Professional Services organization, the Technical Consultant is passionate about the implementation of our cloud based Human Resources, Financial Management and Student Information Systems. This role works closely with the customer’s project team to design, develop and deploy solutions for one or more of the following focal areas: Data Conversion, Functional, Reporting and Analytics.
Workday is looking for a Consultant who has complete project lifecycle experience in a data conversion role. Experience with packaged HRMS/Financial systems is strongly desirable. The consultant directly connects with customer and project team specialists to design and execute highly strategic data conversion data loads for Workday implementations. This role provides consultancy on extraction, transformation and executes loading of legacy data via various integration products, tools, and services, to ensure the successful deployment of our customers’ data into the Workday tenant.
- 3+ years of data conversion technical experience for enterprise software applications
- Workday Experience preferred
- Hands on SQL skills
- Functional experience in HCM or Financials or Student modules
- Financial systems domain experience is preferred
- Self-motivated professional with strong follow-through, who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees
- Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and execute multiple high priority activities concurrently
- Hands-on experience with ETL software, Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with web services and an appetite to learn more
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills both technically and functionally
- Outstanding research skills and resourcefulness
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills
- Collaborative teammate who can communicate effectively with all stakeholders
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!