Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday is building its first team of professional services consultants in Mumbai across a wide range of experience and skill levels. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding organization. We focus on delivering high quality consulting services to our customers in partnership with our regional consulting teams. Innovation is also vitally important, where we encourage our teams to strive to improve the quality and efficiency in how we execute. We are passionate about providing our workmates with an ‘Employees First’ experience.
About the Role
A member of Workday’s Professional Services organization, the Technical Consultant is passionate about the implementation of our cloud based Human Resources, Financial Management and Student Information Systems. This role works closely with the customer’s project team to design, develop and deploy solutions for one or more of the following focal areas: Data Conversion, Functional, Reporting and Analytics.
The integration consultant develops solutions to synchronize data between Workday’s cloud-based software and external systems. This role partners with customer teams to gather design specifications, utilize workday development tools to build and deploy interfaces and integrations to/from Workday’s customers various upstream and downstream system. It will be your responsibility to project manage large deliverables across a team of technical resources under your preview for that project(s) and ensure overall project success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or similar Finance, HCM and CRM applications
- More than 7 years of Integration experience, having the ability to craft, develop, and deploy end to end integration.
- Experience in cloud based system integration, (EAI) Enterprise Application Integration and / Or (ETL) Extract Transform Load experience
- Ability to work with ETL software, Web Services, XML/XSLT, VBA , Microsoft Excel and an appetite for learning more .
- Understanding of data modelling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using software tools and SQL
- Hands on coding experience will be a plus
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!