Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Our Presales Operations Centre is a pivotal organisation within the Solution Architecture organization. Our team works closely with our presales solution consultants and partners to deliver the best that Workday has to offer. Do you want to be part of a group of specialists that support one another to deliver complex requirements, supporting our Global Operations organisation and working to constantly improve our core offerings?
About the Role
This is not just a role answering questions! We’re specialists in digging in and coming up with solutions to a variety of time sensitive, sales-critical issues and providing guidance and advice about what can be achieved. The role is about passion, innovation, and excellence in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. The issues we face are usually pivotal to supporting our business and evolving our capabilities, so your work can have a significant impact on our business and future. You will work closely with the Workday product, testing new features and updates, creating data loads for new releases, supporting integrations to other systems and helping us build tenants faster.
You can demonstrate:
- A knowledge of the Workday Suite of products is a plus
- A clear understanding of Data Services, Data Development and Loading, Integrations, Smoke Testing and Web Services.
- You take a high touch customer service approach when dealing with issues and have some experience in participating or leading independent projects.
- You feel comfortable learning new technologies and will look for ways to improve the experience for the benefit of all.
- You thrive in an on-demand environment, and enjoy the challenges of a rapidly growing, high performing organization.
- Proficient in quality assurance, development of testing scripts and development of automation plans.
- An understanding of the development lifecycle and building of product solutions.
- You’re a confident communicator (verbally and in writing), who collaborates effectively with people at all levels and varying technical ability
- You love to learn and can effectively absorb new technology and features
- You are an excellent teammate who will establish relationships across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Support the intake of tenant creation for requests for the planning and sourcing application services.
- Work closely with field Presales personnel to integrate multiple environments in support of opportunity closure.
- Support field Presales with technical issues associated with sales environments.
- Provide field communication and coordination for incident management
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously to find workarounds and solutions, but knows when to ask for help.
- You are capable of excelling in a growing and rapidly changing company, working on a brand-new product.
- You will need demonstrate initiative, flexibility and provide complete follow through on areas of responsibility and expertise
- Experience with Workday or similar applications.
- Previous experience as a Consultant / Solution Architect / Support Analysts a plus.
- Ability to travel periodically for team meetings and Presales/Sales events
Workday is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!