Greenville, SC, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process – maintain supporting processes for delivery goals as well as identify solutions for customer processes that improve work-life and reduce burden
- Documentation – create and maintain solutions documentation and artifacts
- Quality – support delivery process through quality assurance best practices, when needed
- Expertise – be the master of knowledge for our Workday system, focused on successfully supporting and enhancing existing business processes and coordinating larger implementations of new functionality
- Vendor Management – actively engage third-party vendors for coordination in delivery and maintenance of solutions
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving – a ferociously curious mind, seeing many different angles from which to attack the problem to help develop solutions
- Ownership – an unfailing desire to succeed in solving the problem and meeting the team’s delivery goals
- Organization – masterful ability to stay self-organized and support good organizational skills within the team
- Teamwork – an “all for one” attitude that focuses on the success of the team’s goals and strengthens the teams resolve and ability to succeed
- 2+ years in software engineering or solutions delivery supporting role
- 1+ years experience in Workday and/or accounting administration
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred; applicable experience acceptable
Must be able to:
- Constantly remain in a stationary position.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently operate standard office equipment such as a computer.
- Office environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
It is the policy of World Acceptance Corporation to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, World Acceptance Corporation will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.