WFH – Kentucky
WFH – Connecticut
WFH – Michigan
WFH – Massachusetts
WFH – West Virginia
WFH – Wisconsin
WFH – Washington
WFH – Virginia
WFH – Texas
WFH – Tennessee
WFH – South Dakota
WFH – South Carolina
WFH – Pennsylvania
WFH – Oregon
WFH – Ohio
WFH – New York
WFH – Nebraska
WFH – North Carolina
WFH – Mississippi
WFH – Minnesota
WFH – Kansas
WFH – Indiana
WFH – Illinois
WFH – Idaho
WFH – Iowa
WFH – Georgia
WFH – Florida
WFH – Colorado
WFH – California
WFH – Arizona
WFH – Arkansas
WFH – Alabama
WFH – Nevada
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WP Engine is looking for a motivated Business Development Representative that has experience in establishing, fostering and maintaining relationships with both highly technical and leadership level contacts.
Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy WP Engine through outbound prospecting and net-new lead generation.
What is cool about this job
The BDR is the first point of contact for our customers and responsible for generating lead volume and warm introductions for our acquisition and agency teams. You are creative, passionate, and an ambitious teammate, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. WP Engine offers a dynamic environment where you are provided the tools, resources and unique leadership to sell and take your career to the next level!
The Day to Day
- Accurately research and catalog contact, account and opportunity information.
- Work as part of a selling team with a focus on attracting net-new business to WP Engine.
- Establish relationships with prospects, allowing them to understand the value of our WordPress solutions.
- Use effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed through our solutions.
- Articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospects across an array of industries.
- Work to schedule quality meetings that generate sales opportunities to consistently over achieve quota.
Your Expertise and Passion
- Eager to develop and progress career into a closing sales role.
- Prior sales experience required; exposure to Solution Selling, Customer-Centric Selling, Sandler, or SPIN strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications is required.
- Has performance driven attitude and ability to persevere.
- Consistent over-achievement and work ethic.
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter are vital to this role.
- Effectively lead prospect/client expectations.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone, video conference, email and LinkedIn.
- Ability to quickly qualify potential WP Engine clients.
The Perks and Benefits
Company Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
Great Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
HSA Company contribution $500 for employee / $1000 for family
401(k) with a 4% match
Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
One-time $500 payment to set up your home office
4 Company Wellness Days a year
1 floating holiday
$100 monthly wellness allowance to spend on what you want
Access to free on-demand fitness classes
Free subscription to Calm
On-going education through LinkedIn Learning, Workday Learning and our Career Growth Portal
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.