About Zep Inc.
Zep Inc. is a leading manufacturer of cleaning solutions for businesses and consumers with operations across the U.S, Canada, and Europe. Our purpose is to make the planet cleaner, safer, and more productive. To fulfill our purpose, we focus on understanding and solving cleaning needs for consumers, as well as business customers across a variety of segments including transportation, industrial, institutional, and food & beverage. We also have a strong presence in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG) segment, where we develop products to help consumers and businesses maintain a clean and safe environment. Our products can be found online and at retail shelves at outlets like Home Depot, Amazon, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware, Grainger, HD Supply, Walmart, and many others. We market our products under well recognized and established brand names, such as Zep®, Enforcer®, Misty®, TimeMist®, TimeWick, and Country Vet®. Zep was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. In 2021, Zep became the official cleaning partner of Atlanta United FC.
The Payroll and HRIS Analyst will process the weekly payroll and will support the Zep payroll process and human resource data and reporting. This position acts as the back up for all payroll processing related activities and will be the first point of contact for payroll and HR report requests and data analysis. Additionally, this position will work with technical support for payroll system configuration requests.
The Payroll and HRIS Analyst is a member of the Human Resource team and will report to the North American Payroll Manager.
- Process weekly payroll
- Point of contact for all requests for human resource, compensation, payroll and benefit reports
- Audit key data in the HRIS system to ensure accuracy
- Provide all ongoing reports, including audit requests, regulatory reports and company reports as well as all ad hoc reports requests
- Monitory Workday scheduled reports to ensure no interruptions in delivery
- Interface and coordinate with HR partners for data corrections
- Analyze and resolve payroll related issues. Liaison with payroll processor for all on-going support and software enhancements/ improvements
- Set up and maintain GL and code creation and mapping within HRIS and ongoing support to Accounting
- Work closely with Payroll Manager on reclassifications of wages and support year-end processes
- Support FP&A by providing department salary reports as requested for budgeting and forecast activities
- Provide back-up to Payroll for processing needs
- 5-10 years of experience as a Payroll and/or HRIS Analyst or similar role
- Experience processing payroll a strong plus
- Expert Excel skills, strong attention to detail and analytical
- Experience working with Workday HRIS
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize requests
- Highly organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
At Zep, we have developed a set of values focused on bringing even greater cohesion to our workplace. As part of this plan, we introduced a values framework called S.P.E.E.D. to align with our purpose of making the planet cleaner, safer, and more productive.
- Stewardship: We continuously improve the safety of our people and products, and we protect the planet by innovating solutions to reduce our environmental impact.
- Passion for Problem Solving: We listen to our customers and actively work to find solutions for unique situations. We think creatively to innovate and seize opportunities that will drive growth and make all our customers’ and consumers’ lives better.
- Empowerment: We encourage and lead our people to be accountable by equipping them to make decisions and own the outcome
- Expertise: We create innovative solutions and partnerships that are relevant to service our communities and customers.
- Doing the Right Thing: We expect our people to understand ethical boundaries and be inclusive of other backgrounds, ideas, and perspectives. Demonstrating honesty, respect and integrity in all actions is always expected.
Zep Inc. is an organization that is committed to diversity within its workforce and encourages all interested candidates, including women, minorities, & former military personnel to apply. It is the policy of Zep Inc. that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Zep Inc. provides full employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, or veteran status or any other distinction outlined in all applicable federal, state, and local laws.