Ziegler CAT has an opening for a Compensation Analyst to provide analytical and administrative support for compensation processes, including analysis, reporting and monthly processing and will report to the Compensation Manager. Position offers the opportunity for some remote work.
- Review and calculate sales commission amounts payable on a monthly and year-end basis
- Assist in the development, updating and modeling of annual incentive compensation plans
- Compile, analyze and distribute periodic transactional and summary compensation data
- Initiates monthly and periodic compensation and position change business processes (e.g., changes to base pay)
- Performs compensation evaluation and analysis (e.g., job analysis, evaluation, classification, and benchmark job review)
- Assist in the compilation of salary data for compensation surveys and the subsequent analysis (e.g., analyzing market data to assess the organization’s competitive position)
- Respond to inquiries regarding compensation related matters
- Perform other compensation and human resources related duties as assigned
- Acts as Workday expert with regard to security and compensation business process configurations
- Assists with the standardization and documentation of compensation processes
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience; high school diploma required
- 2+ years of compensation experience
- Workday experience preferred
- Union experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong detail orientation
- Computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Personal Attributes: Attention to Detail, Commitment / Dependability, Efficiency, Integrity, Problem Solving
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.