The Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Manager will support and maintain HR systems (Workday), services, and functional applications to serve Ziegler and its employees. This position is a working manager role who will need to have the technical expertise to problem solve while also strategically leading the team. HRIS for Ziegler includes functional areas such as payroll, benefits, absence, time tracking, learning, performance, recruiting, and employee / manager self-service.
- Oversees and provides overall Workday system support – including conducting troubleshooting, completing system fixes, performing system enhancements, conducting audits, managing documentation, and supporting reporting requests. Ensures processes are in place to effectively manage this.
- Partners with team members to support cross-functional needs for larger HR team. Manages projects from intake to deployment, staying organized and thoroughly working with all stakeholders
- Responsible for system role security management (user, role, and domain)
- Leads ad-hoc system configuration and semi-annual release process
- Guides Ziegler on Workday adoption journey to ensure we are maximizing performance at a pace appropriate for end users
- Stays up-to-date on Workday functionality, able to troubleshoot, create reports / dashboards, conduct audits, complete fixes and promote future solutions
- Prioritizes ongoing learning and development for self and team members
- Oversees vendor relationships, including managing budget, determining partners, and addressing problem areas to find resolution
- Maintains data integrity, security, and compliance
- Serves as primary liaison between all relevant parties (i.e. Workday, vendors, HR, IT, business stakeholders)
- Review and manage daily workflow for team by establishing operating procedures and policies and prioritizing, distributing, and monitoring work assignment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in HRIS Analyst or related role, preferably with Workday experience but at a minimum with another cloud-based HRIS system
- Proven project management skills, seeing projects from intake to implementation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communicator – asks questions, listens for understanding, seeks collaboration with team members
- High level of care for integrity and confidentiality
- Thorough understanding of system logic and functionality
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Ziegler Inc. will reasonably accommodate the known disabilities of qualified disabled individuals.
Ziegler Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color or creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, affectional preference, disability, age, marital status, familial status, protected veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission dealing with discrimination, or any other protected class status.