London Head Office
Aesop has carefully cultivated a work environment in which our employees are constantly challenged to do their best. Our company is determinedly creative, intelligent and progressive, and nurtures these qualities by employing people who share our passionate interest in design, innovation, and incisive enquiry across all fields.
Our organisational culture is entirely unique, distinguished by an uncommon blend of courtesy, cordiality and intellectual energy. We seek those who can bring a wealth of life experience and inspired ideas to our table.
In return, we provide comprehensive induction and training programmes, and encourage an inclusive culture that nurtures enduring professional relationships. We also appreciate the benefits that flow from our employees’ external pursuits.
We raise our bar high at Aesop and never lower it; this is one of the keys to our success and one of the many reasons why people wish to work here. If you would like to join Aesop, we invite you to peruse our current career opportunities.
Aesop is seeking a HRIS Functional Consultant or Analyst (Workday HCM) to support our Regional HR Teams within our growing organisation.
The position works with a diverse team with differing skills sets and focus areas. We provide global HRIS solutions including analytics, learning, talent and recruitment. The team reports to the Head of HR Optimisation.
Of interest, the team works both globally for Aesop and within Natura & Co (group of companies that include The Body Shop, Avon and Natura & Co LATAM). This creates opportunities to collaborate on various solutions.
This position will assist with HR user support, adoption and training, particularly with our regional People Services teams; Asia, the Americas, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Reporting to the Head of HR Optimisation, the primary purpose of the role is to work with regional HR teams to help them perform various day-to-day activities in Workday.
- Working with the Optimisation team to streamline processes and increasing efficiencies to better support HR and the managers throughout the organisation.
- Working cross functionally within the team i.e. Learning, Analytics, Performance, Recruitment.
- Monitoring and resolving incidents related to Workday.
- Managing Data Quality such as organisation/supervisory structures and position management.
- Supporting the training of new regional HR colleagues.
- Communicating risks, issues and status to the Global/Regional teams.
- Supporting change management and training activities.
- Enjoy learning and exploring new ways of working and solutions that are pragmatic and balanced.
- Favour design thinking when looking at business processes within a HRIS.
- Practical experience with supporting Workday Recruiting and HCM.
- Knowledge of business processes and reports in Workday (no need to be an expert in custom reports).
- Experience working in a global organisation advantageous.
- Experience of working with various levels of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of data privacy and compliance.
- The ability to communicate clearly and adapt to different audiences.
- Ability to comfortably work flexibly and autonomously due to differing time zones and and ways of working in today’s online heavy environment.
- Any other Workday functional experience is a bonus.
Aesop is not accepting unsolicited agency resumes or interest for this role.