IN-TN-Chennai-Olympia Teknos 6th Floor – Alight
Minimum 13+ years of quality assurance/testing delivery in a structured and measured process
– Experience as a QA lead in the Workday platform; specifically with HCM, Payroll, Comp, Absence, and Recruiting
– Should have experience in managing multiple client projects in parallel
– Should have experience in leading small 5 – 10 member strong teams
– Should demonstrate ability to drive high Productivity and engagement in the team
– Demonstrated expert knowledge of Testing life cycle & testing methodologies and techniques. Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies, tools like JIRA, Zephyr.
– Experience in functional, non-functional, integration, load, performance and stress testing
– Demonstrated advanced experience with test case planning/creation as well as test case execution and reporting
– Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements
– Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
– Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment with a strong customer service orientation
– Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, being able to lead and mentor efforts.
– Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
– Superior organizational and time management skills
– Manage India team delivery & ensure projects are delivered to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules, and constantly evolving requirements
– Ensure Client & other Business Stakeholder(s) expectations are met and kept happy.
– Drive Innovation, Initiatives and ensure high levels of team utilization
– Take Ownership for driving adoption Automation Testing, JIRA & PoVs
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.