India – Haryana – Gurgaon
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 14,000 employees and operations in nearly 140 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes.
We are committed to ensuring that our global workforce experiences a culture of belonging that leverages the diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives of our colleagues, clients, partners and communities, to foster a high performing multicultural and inclusive organization. We believe that a culture where everyone feels engaged, has a voice, and is empowered to achieve their full potential, is core to our purpose and success.
Get ready to take your career to new heights.
For more information about American Express GBT, please refer to our website: https://www.amexglobalbusinesstravel.com/about-us/
Role Purpose : This role will support end to end payroll processes, including payroll transaction processing, reconciliation, reporting, tax and other statutory obligations/payments. May collaborate extensively with external payroll vendors, internal project teams or regional/global payroll teams.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in HR/Payroll, Finance or Operations experience;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, vendor management, control and customer servicing skills desired
- Understanding of APAC payroll tax laws, processes and policies
- Knowledge of Workday, SAP, Streamline or other payroll systems preferred
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast moving and rapidly changing matrix environment
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High School Diploma or Graduation or equivalent experience required
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing ensuring transactions are in compliance with internal and external payroll and time & labor laws, policies and practices
- Create and maintain a customer service environment in which the position will support and assist with the customer/ business partner inquiries to drive value added services
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of pay calculation rules not limited to new hires, termination, time processing, and payroll adjustment for assigned market and general understanding of local laws governing payroll processing.
- Audit, and maintain payroll & timekeeping records in compliance with established standards.
- Comprehensive understanding and maintenance of Process documentation, and Controls; SLA and Policies adherence
- Comprehend payroll challenges and drive solution by challenging status quo, execute process improvements
- Receiving paper forms and processing appropriately.
American Express GBT is committed to equal employment. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, , family or parental status, gender identity, former military, persons with disabilities or any other characteristic protected by government laws and regulations.
India – Haryana – Gurgaon
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.