Remote – Singapore
The Manager, Consulting Services role for the Workday HCM team will support practice leadership and provide expert advice and guidance to other members of the HCM Consulting team. This individual serves as a billable lead or consultant on Workday implementations and/or post-production services. The Manager, Consulting Services will also manage a team of Workday HCM consultants and routinely assist with sales and administrative activities. This individual works closely with both practice and project leadership to identify business needs, recommend solutions, assist with staffing projects, and ensure work/life balance of our consultants are monitored and adjusted appropriately. The Manager, Consulting Services role will report to a Director or Senior Manager within the Workday HCM Consulting practice.
Lead Workday HCM implementation activities including discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions
Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
Architect Workday HCM solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
Partner with client to understand pain points, prioritise requirements and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging Workday’s HCM functionality
Mentor other consultants, actively share knowledge with others to grow our practice
Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 3-5 years of Workday Consulting experience with a focus on HCM deployments
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS or related field
Proven experience leading a virtual team for 2+ years
Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
Sales engagement experience estimating and presenting to prospects
Required consulting characteristics: fast learner, detail-oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments
Required management characteristics: develop new relationships, cultivate growth in others, understand motivations, identify development opportunities, provide practice leadership, execute effective management techniques that support the success of the practice and your consultants
Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished
Possess sales engagement experience estimating and presenting to prospects
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and Project
Ability to travel with periods of up to 25%
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.