About the Role
As Analyst Consultant, you will “bridge the gap” between the business and technical teams by solving complex Workday intersystem problems. You will guide clients through the transformation, implementation, and operation phases of a Workday implementation. You must have a technical aptitude and be capable of configuring the system to meet the business requirements and design specifications. The Support Consultant/Consultant typically reports to a Manager level position within the Delivery organization.
Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday HCM project support for a variety of client contracts including ad-hoc support, and implementation
Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices
Conduct sessions with clients to analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
Identify strategies, risks, and options for recommending approaches towards meeting requirements for post-production clients
Become a Workday HCM expert with deep knowledge of core functionality and future product direction
Mentor other consultants and actively share product knowledge with others to grow our practice
Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
3 years’ experience in Workday implementation and/or post-production support with direct client interaction
Must have active HCM Workday Certification
With Workday Functional Supplemental Certification is an advantage (Learning, Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking, Core and Advanced Compensation, etc.)
Strong consulting and presentation skills with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
Strong analytical mindset and usage of analytics and reporting tools
This position will be based in Manila Office -Remote Work.
GDC supports 3 regions – APAC, EMEA and NA– shifts may vary
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.